Unwritten

it's exactly 1pm. Im writing this blog in USM library. Im feeling so down and unmotivated. I have no idea why. There is this girl sitting with her back facing me, constantly studying since I reached. I envy her. How does she get the courage, what motivates her, why im feeling to low and down? I open Kaybee's blog just now. I envy her. I admire her. She's a great girl. A really great one. She's take care of herself and she's deeply in touch with Allah swt. She recites Quran everyday, she take care of her solah, she's smart, she's kind, and she has a very nice heart. I wish to be like her. I wish to be her. I browse thru her pictures in Egypt, in London, totally the other parts of the world. Some of my friends had utilize their young time wonderfully. I wish to travel at this age, without waiting and wasting any more time of my life. Actually now im trapped, i haven't finished my study, I have to take care of my two beloved kids, I have to work in case dad couldn't support us for the current time being, i have to study and do my very best so that i get can equipped myself with sufficient knowledge before i join the industry. I have to improve and increase my knowledge, i want to learn new languages, mainly Arabic and France, i want to improve my grammar and i want to perform some regular routine of workouts. Gosh how important time management is.. If i failed to plan, im planning to fail, which obviously i don't wanna happen.


Take it easy, Nur. Be patient and be strong. I know it's not easy but you gotta move on. You have to be a great student with great knowledge. Be active and productive. Produce some positive result in certain timeline. You gonna be great. I believe in you. Dad believe in you, Mama believe in you. Liana believe in you. Shukor believe in you.

Remember Mama.
She was a great woman. She stand and she faced everything with all her strong heart. She's an angel. She's even more than angel. I missed her. I missed her too much.


Live your life to the fullest, You live only once!

Stand up and cherish every single second that passed.

Take your time.
Take baby steps.
Enjoy every moment.
Feel the rain on your skin.

You gonna be somebody Nur.
Not an ordinary one.

Just believe in yourself and cherish every moment.




..:: NUR Within ::..

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP