Online C Compiler
Today after my Network Programming class, I was stranded in front of the pc in gen lab. God..it gave me great headache.. every few minutes hang.. Regret didn't bring along my laptop today.. And the printer was down too.. I tried to run the C source codes given by our lecturer in the class just now but no compiler installed in the pc. Since it's controlled by the adminstrator, I cannot install anything. What I did was, I google around for online C compiler and found this link :
DJGPP Public Access Cross-Compiler


All I have to do is to copy all the source code in the field provided and compile it. Once done, we will get the binary(.exe) file. Again, I cannot run the binary file because it's an application, denied by the system since it's preconfigured not to run any apps except by the administrator. Anyway, I found it interesting to have a public access compiler on the in Internet. Might come in handy in the future if the pc im trying to compile my source code doesn't have any compiler installed.
Extra note: At this point of writing, DJGPP have limitation of 1000 source bytes and 200,000 executable bytes.
Extra note: At this point of writing, DJGPP have limitation of 1000 source bytes and 200,000 executable bytes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment